Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 7, 2012

the chapter continues...


ANNYEONGHASEYO people !!
pheww~~
at last I'm making a new entry...
Its been a week after New Year.
Hows new year peeps ??
I hope it was a blast for everyone..
Me ?
So amaze by fireworks..

Okay...now,chatter time !!
I'm now back in campus..
so,my campus chapter continues...
In pink for the 1st day of class..and it rains..lol~
(CERTIFIED INSPIRIT MODE..look at the tag..xD)
actually,holiday spirit is still in the air right now..
How I wish to be home again..
I'm not in the mood of studying now..
but,quizzes and tests are waiting for me after this..
ahh~~
This 1st week,only 1 quiz have been done and I was kinda shock to see the result was satisfying...
Actually I didn't expect I could get that much..
I was studying last minute with my brain are still slow to recall back those thing that I have learn before the holiday..
But,thank God I was able to answer the questions..
I still have more quizzes and test to come..
hope I can focus..
Enough with this campus thing...
next..

Woww~~
I am now looking forward for a rookie korean group called MYNAME..

why this group ??
I also don't know..
Lately I was attracted to their song called "MESSAGE"
I had posted the song before but now,I seem to fall in love with the song much more..
wanna hear the song ?
Check the link below yahh... :)
In the mean time,
I am on my way watching "Ta-Dah Its MYNAME Real Story"
Its all about MYNAME in the show...
If you wanna watch it,check out the link below..
I will post more about Myname again next time..
their profile of course..
I'm still delaying FT Island profile as I'm a bit busy right now..
But sure will post them later.. ;)
Next ??
This week I'm also busy watching some of the performance of the K-pop's in their GAYO DAEJUN stage..
Gayo Daejun ??
Its the end-of-the-year music program broadcast in Korean..
all the performance was nice even there were some errors..
As usual,Infinite always give a DAEBAK performance with their synchronized dance..
SUPER JUNIOR ??
They also give the best performance as always..i like !!

backstage picture of SUPER JUNIOR..
okay then..thats all for this entry...
see ya soon !!

No comments:

Post a Comment