Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 23, 2012

Another week of frustration yet does bring bit smile~~

                          Hell to the O spells HELLO people !!
As usual,weekly update of my blog..
(coz i rarely on9 in campus..huh !)
Well...another week of frustration !!!
My MAF 320 test was so awesome !!
The questions was just simple but I just can't answer it !!
HUH !!

Next...Last weekend...
I have finished my RM 200 voucher..
wow~~
just like that ba...
Bought laptop bag,calculator,books,stationeries and...
A NOVEL !!
Wow~~
That was the first novel I ever bought...
The real plan was to buy comics...
but,the comic that i like was not available...sob~~sob~~
what novel ??
An English novel "VAMPIRE BEACH"
the novel sound interesting,so I bought it...
and...there goes my RM 200 voucher...annyeong !! hahaha..

Here some random photo I took out of boredom...

The last 3 voucher..
if only the voucher can be use to buy other thing,this is 1st in my list !

Next~~
I'm on my way watching INFINITE Birth Of A Family..
then,also in my list is MBLAQ Hello Baby...waa~~
Also in progress now is Flower Boy Ramyun Shop..

Now,some photo of what I am watching now..(in progress)

INFINITE in BIRTH OF A FAMILY...

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop.. :)

the three of them look just nice !


MBLAQ SEUNGHO with LAUREN in Hello Baby..

Can't wait to watch HELLO BABY with uri MBLAQ !!
Also hoping to finish Flower Boy Ramyun Shop this coming week..
plus,another drama of INFINITE's L is coming too..
Shut Up Flower Boy Band ...
Other than that,
the awaited DREAM HIGH 2 also be on air too..
Both the drama will be aired on 30th January..
wow~~
Can't wait to watch them...


Shut Up Flower Boy Band..


Dream High 2...

Those drama will be the drama waited by all kpop's fan..
including me...lol~
So..
Thats all for now... ANNYEONG !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment