Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

i'm back !!!!!

i'm back !!!! yuhuuuuuuu~~~
lol~
its been a while after i posted........
really busy month....busy with class and all my campus life...
so tired with everything....but enjoying my korean mode....lol~
everyday there always be korean mode around me...hahahaha~
Latest drama i've watch is 49 days...nice drama....sad but nice....next will be Lie to Me,Paradise Ranch and City Hunter.....but still dont have time right now to watch  them....actually i just got those drama just now...hahaha~ 
adding my collection....my hard disc is getting full oredy...too many drama and movies...
I'm also going crazy with Korean Variety Show.... OMG !! they are just funny bha......OMS,Star Golden Bell,Running Man...just love them all...those show help me to release everything out...........
here some pictures from my favourite koreanzzzzzzzzzzzzz......


nichkhun buck horvejkul
 2PM comeback !!!! PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND GET YOUR DRINKS UP !!!!!









MY BELOVED !!!!! HAHAHAHAHA~






HE IS JUST SO ADORABLE !!!

HIM~~~~ <3 <3 <3





THE PERSON WHO IS SO SWEET !!! MY MBC !!! lol~~

btw...thats all for today....cant wait for next week...why ?? because its HOLIDAY !!!!!
WITH LOTS OF LOVE !!
ANNYEONG !!!! PEACE Y'ALL !!

No comments:

Post a Comment