Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 13, 2011

feeling....

hell to the O...HELLO !!! its been a while since i blog...now in campus..starting off again those busy students lifestyle....actually i think i still left my feeling somewhere at home....i feel really empty...and to be honest,since i came back to the campus,i keep on thinking...everyday there always be something that keep passing through my mind...its a feeling that i really want to hide from anyone..how people react around me makes me feel so different....feel like now i just wanna move alone and keep being alone...people change in many ways...sometimes when there is people that you are compatible with,they will suddenly be away from you...then some would just change..change and become a person that you feel uneasy with...thats what i felt now...it keep on bugging me...why must there be hate in one person...i just dont understand this life...now i realize that it had become more and more complicated as it seems to be...to be honest,cry is the best way to cure myself...it makes me feel much better everyday...it then makes me stronger to move forward and live my life joyfully...
i think thats all for now... ANNYEONG !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment