Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 22, 2011

Nothing.

Annyeonghaseyo !! 
Actually I had nothing in mind right now..Thats why the tittle is NOTHING.. But still,I decided to write something in my blog..
Hmmm..These days i always receive unexpected news of people passed away.. why I'm saying it's unexpected ? Because one of it is my schoolmate..I was really shocked that day when one of my friend informing me about the news.. even though i'm not close to her,but still she is a friend..I've experienced how a death of a friend was like before..Its really sad and unbelievable..Those tears just keep on flowing...Almost 5 years passed,it feels like just yesterday..This is fate..
Life and death ?? Its nothing to talk about.. When our time comes,we will go..
hmm...talking to much bout this making me uneasy...
So..Till next time...The absolute quality from Deanne... 
ANNYEONG !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment