Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM MYUNG SOO a.k.a L (INFINITE)..

*KIM MYUNG SOO*


Saengilchukhahae uri L-sshi !!!
13/03...
The birthday of the flower boy L...
WoW~~
Wish I could celebrate it with him...
Our age is the same !! (even you are actually 20..lol~)
hmmm~~
ehhh~~
Not forgetting uri ELI KIM of U Kiss..
ELISON KIM~~

They were born on the same date...
Their name are both KIM..
KIM MYUNG SOO & KIM KYOUNG JAE..
This year ELI is 22 yrs old..
or actually he is the same age as me..21...
Okay,
both of them celebrated their birthday this week..
while mine,next week !!
Heol~
my birthday is during the exam month !!
Thankfully,I did not hv any paper that day..
Okaylahh~~
Enough for now...
Done with the first paper for the final..
4 more to come..
ANNYEONG !!!

the birthday boys !!!

F.Y.I : Teaser for INFINITE's May comeback is out !!
Those guys really done well even it is just a teaser..
I'm really looking forward to MAY !!
May oh May,ppali come !!!



gifs pictures : credits to tumblr.com :))



1 comment:

  1. ba, apalagi... belanja laa makan nnt birthday... kami pun tda paper hari tu.. haha..

    ReplyDelete