Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Last day at home !

Hello !!
Here again...
Still haven't post what i have promised before..
One more boy band actually..hmm~~
Okay..back to the title..
Today is my last day at home...
Tomorrow,I will be on the road back to Kuching..
Unplanned..
There is still one more week actually..
But,now I have to go back..
Its okay,1 month holiday was fun..
Fun ? ahaha~
Sure its fun,coz its home..
Today I spend precious time at home..
And of course,busy packing...
Lots of thing packed..
Aigoo~~
Next week,21/11..The lecture will begin..
Waa..new semester is coming..
Got to prepare..Prepare ???
I think I'm not ready...
Weiii~~ Its the 5th semester already...
Wow~ 
I'm in the third year now..
1 more semester and I'm done with my diploma...
Studying Accounting was a very tough thing..
I'm glad I coz I survive 4 semesters without any problems..
I hope it will be the same in this 2 coming semester..
I WANT TO GRADUATE ON TIME !!
Hmmm~~ 
I hope my journey back will be fine..
Got to go now...
ADIOS !!


No comments:

Post a Comment