Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

back again...

hell to the o.. i am back...
waa~ oredy the 3rd week of my 1 month holiday.. (1 month n a few days exactly..kkk~) 
It were a busy holiday..always there be some stuff for me to do..but of course the most important is to get updated to any latest issues of K-pop~~
lol~ people would say i am addicted to k-pop thing..but that is what i am now..i just feel so into korean songs and their singers..and also movis,drama... but then again,i don't even care what people would say about me.. just mind your own bussiness yea peeps..what i like is my own privacy..only me can change it..no one will ever do...thats my LIFE !!
enough talking about this korean stuff..hmmm,holiday is good...i do so many stuff until i forget that i will be heading to the date of the results.. i just let that day come by silently without me thinking about it oftenly... but i'm hoping i'll hv a satisfying result..no repeat (i guess)
hmmm...not much to say now...i'll go blogging again tomorrow.. ANNYEONG !! ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment