Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 22, 2012

I'm graduating !!!

Weee~~
Hello people..
It's been a while..
I supposed to post this last week..
But,the connections getting "wonky"..
I'm looking forward to do this post as it was the best thing for me..
Why ??
Because I'm GRADUATING !!!
YAY !!!!
On the 9th of November,
the results for October exam was out..
Everyone was excited to check it..
Of course,me too..
BUT..
I can't check it on that day..
I was away from home..
On the 5th until 7th,
I was in Miri..
Having a trip to the Borneo Tropical Rainforest Resort..
(should be updating about this too..but,maybe later..still haven't got some of the photos there..)
On the 8th,
I got another long journey..
Miri-Bintulu-Belaga..
Weee~~
(will be updating about that one too soon !)
I've checked my results only on the 11th Nov..
1st time in my life that I checked my result a bit late..
Actually,I'm disappointed to see my results..
My pointer dropped..like,a LOT !!
I realize,it's my fault..huhu~
But thankfully,I passed !!
COMPLETE !!
need a proof ??
here it is..


 Well..
I'm officially done with my diploma..
Now,
Counting the moments for the BIG day...
CONVOCATION !!
Wee~~
It's next year for sure..
3 years doing diploma seems to be short..
(actually no,when you just started..lol !)
I think that's all for this post..
Will be posting again for sure..
ANNYEONG !!

f.y.i: my new bias..
U-Kwon of Block B.. :D
(pic:credits to rightful owner..)

2 comments: