Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 28, 2012

...blank !

Holla !! Mong~~
I'm blank !
Recently a bit lazy to update blog...
Why ?
Because I'm blank ! kekeke~
plus,the connection in my room is not that good either..
But today,I wanna update just a bit..

It's fasting month already..
Few weeks to come,it will be Raya !!
and, 
it's HOLIDAY !!
Urghh!!
Too early for me to mention about Holiday..
Before holiday, there will be presentation..
FAR 360 !!!
One of the killer subject this semester..
ETR 300..
Half way done..
Few adjustment needed...
Friday and today, I was having 2 test..
AUD 390 & TAX 370..
Hurmmm~~
no comment..
Both was,I just can't say much..
hmm~~
lalalalala~~
Stop !
Enough with this !
NEXT !!

Okay,
Teen Top just released their 1st teaser for their comeback early this August..


Colorful hair they got there !!
CAP : Black
Chunji : Blonde
L.Joe : Blonde with blue highlight
Niel : Brown
Ricky : Blue
Changjo : Red

I really like the teaser photos that have been revealed few days ago..
here it is..


wow~~
They look different !!
especially leader CAP.. 

Can't wait for their comeback..

So,
that's it for now..
Off I go...
ANNYEONG !!

No comments:

Post a Comment