Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 22, 2012

after a while..

Hello !!
Wow..its been like a month since I last posted..
I was like...LAZY..hehe~
on 30th March,I officially finished my 5th sem paper that is TAXATION 320..
Fuhh~~
Then on 31st..
Off back to Mukah !! 
Home sweet home on 1st April...
weeheee~~
That's not all,that noon,I went to Sibu..
Trip non-stop for me that day..
Then,went back to Mukah on 3rd..
Then,I felt home sweet home..haha~
That week,I spend my time at home..
Holiday is the only time to be at home..
That week too,my cousins went to my home..
Sleepover of course..
When I'm at home,
They just make my comeback as a reason for sleepover..
Actually,they wanna online..free wifi~~
Thanks to Deconnexion !
Woohoo~~
Okay~
I'm blank now..no idea..
Off for now..till next time..

f.y.i: 
*25th April will be U Kiss comeback with DORADORA..
can't wait !! nice teaser too..
*27th April is BAP's comeback with POWER !!
their teaser also DAEBAK !! 
(that same day is the day for the results...urgghh!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment