Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 26, 2010

its just a fairy tale...

huh~
i get effected by each drama or movies that i watch..OMO~i feel wanna be in each of it and enjoy the so called happy ever after ending..but what can i say..all of it is just a fairy tale..like all those cinderella,snow white and sleeping beauty story that kids really enjoy..i wonder if there is a very happy life out there for me..but it is impossible..if there is,it is not as happy as in those drama and movies..i'm happy now,but i really want the happiness that is much more..i'm really hoping for something more in everything..thats just me..wanna be a perfectionist..but its just in my lovely dreamland..what i only can do now is hope for a better future..i study so that there is hope in my future..if i don't do this,i'm just wasting my time doing nothing..as i study,i also study to know different kind of person.different culture,races,religion..it was fun..i learn to live on my own..it was kind of difficult,but i manage it well..i then realize that life is never been as simple as abc..we need to work hard to achieve it no matter what..

No comments:

Post a Comment